So this is my first blog post and I am going to be blogging about new products, new looks and more.
Now that it is Fall I am going to bring lots of fall makeup tutorials to you!!I love to do fall makeup because it's all the colors I like to use-(like browns and golds).
I already made one makeup tutorial for fall. So go check that out. I also am so excited for Halloween. I have some special Halloween videos coming up.
Comment down below and tell me some halloween and fall makeup tutoials that you want me to do.
It feels good now that fall is here because it finally has a cool breeze to the air instead of it being so hot and stuffy!!:) How's the weather where you all live??

Happy fall everyone!!!:))
Where I live, it is hot all year,
ReplyDeleteit feels pretty good here lol
ReplyDeletei live in florida and it is HOT... i want it to be cool...also, when are u doing a room tour and PLZ DO A VAMPIRE MAKEUP TUTORIAL AND A MAKEUP TUTORIAL FOR GREEN EYES! thxs
ReplyDeletei live in Montreal and it is very very cold here
ReplyDeletecan you do an anime eye tutorial?
ReplyDelete