Addicted2TooFaced

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lauren Conrad inspired Makeup!

Hey Everyone!!
 So today I really wanted some thing simple to do for my makeup and I have been reading Lauren Conrad's book LA Candy and on the back of the book her eye makeup was really pretty- So I decided to try it out and wanted to share what I used with you!!


The lid color is always simple but not totally white so I am using a nude color from my Wet n wild Mega Eyes- I think it's the one that is great with any eye color and I took the lightest color out of it and swooped it all over my lid.
Then I took my Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder and I put the brown color in my outer corner and my crease.
Lauren Conrad  has a really shimmery kind of brow bone so I took my Rice Paper Eye shadow from MAC to my brow bone making it a very subtle yet popping brow bone.
For the eyeliner the best thing that I think makes the best wings (which Lauren Conrad  is famous for)  is L'ore'al Liner Intense,I am using it in the color Carbone Black.
Then I took my urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Whiskey and put that just on my lower lash line mixed with Zero from urban decay also and sumdged both of them together.
I then just applied my favorite Mascara.
For Cheeks I took N.Y.C Cheek Glow in Central Park Pink (Lauren Conrad always has very peachy cheeks) so I really thought that was pretty for this look.
For lips I took EOS lip balm, Lauren Conrad  has a very light lip and  Eos lip balm is great for this look.

So that is it! That is all that I did for my Lauren Conrad inspired look!
Hope you enjoy! Comment down below and tell me what you think!
Thanks for reading! Hope everyone has a great week!!:)
Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Omfg! I love you Allie! You come up with Great make-up and hair ideas! =] thank you so much! =]

    ReplyDelete