So I went to MAC the other day to get a eye shadow that I have been wanting for a long time and while I was there I saw a really pretty nail polish called Mean and Green. I really,really, liked it. So I asked If they had it in stock. The Lady there went to see if they had it. They did not- but She ended up showing me their nail polishes from their other recent collection. I saw this really pretty Red with a shimmery under tone. I fell in love with it and had to get it! The Color is called Concubine and its a Frost. Its a really pretty color for the Fall.
I painted my nails two days after I got it- I know along time but I just painted my nails the other day and I loved the color that was on my nails. I told myself that I was not painting my nails and I was going to save the color. Yeh right!! So now I am blogging about it so you guys can see
what it looks like!! I really love it even more then in the bottle!!
Let Me know if you have found any new shades for the Fall.
Hope everyone has a great day!!
BYE!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment